Senior Python developer/Data engineer
About the project
We are developing an automated machine learning system based on 15 years of research in the field of autonomous robotics. It will be finding the most promising combinations of features, data preparations, models, etc to efficiently deliver ML models.
We are combining many different algorithms, from ‘classic’ to state of the art.
You will be working in close cooperation with the lead scientist and business development to create an exciting new product.
Skills and qualification:
- 5+ years of experience with Python;
- Strong Python skills;
- Knowledge and experience with Google Cloud and AWS, Kubernetes;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker;
- Strong knowledge and experience with DB design;
- Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of AI solutions architecture;
- Image processing;
- Geo tasks experience;
- Communication skills.
- Make architecture for production solutions;
- Build data processing pipelines;
- Review architecture and suggest solutions for improvement;
- Detect and solve performance issues on architectural, design and code levels.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid remote work;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.