Middle Python Developer (Django)
About the project
The solution is a decision support system for different layers of the healthcare system to support medical personnel following medical protocols for identification, diagnosis, and treatment of patients infected with COVID-19.
Skills and qualification:
- 2 year commercial experience of Python;
- Experience with Django (Django REST Framework);
- Understanding of TCP, HTTP, REST;
- Experience with Git;
- At least Intermediate in English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Continuous integration.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid remote work;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.