You’ll have a unique opportunity to work on full-cycle Data Science projects. Our skilled mentors will guide you through all stages — from understanding how business connects with data to the deployment of your first service with ML inside
Main technologies that are used during a project: Python, DL frameworks (PyTorch), ML libraries (NumPy, SciPy), Remote sensing data processing (GDAL, GeoPandas, Rasterio), Backend (Django, PostGiS), Frontend (React JS). After successfully completing the internship you will get the opportunity to join our team.
About our projects
- ClearCut Project
- Soil Erosion Project
Some of the projects we’ve delivered have a significant impact on pressing environmental issues and are solving various real-world problems.
We are fostering active use of geoinformation systems to support environmental organizations in their active counteracting to ecological problems. Our goals are ambitious but achievable, especially when backed by advanced tech and high ecological and worldview values.
With our partners from SCGIS Ukraine, we are working on different kinds of Computer Vision projects, analyzing Earth remote sensing data (satellite and drone imagery). One of the projects we’ve started with our interns is ClearCut.
Ready to start your career as a data scientist?
Skills and qualification
- Minimum Intermediate level of English
- Good knowledge in Probability Theory, Mathematical Statistics, and Linear Algebra4
- Basic understanding of common Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with Python
Will be a plus
- Experience with at least one of the modern Deep Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch)
- Basic understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Docker, git.
We are one of the biggest ds teams in ukraine
Talk to our experts
Let's discuss how Quantum can help you to reveal your unlimited potential in Data Science.