Senior Python developer
About the project
Quantum is a data analytics and software engineering company with an international presence and R&D centers in Ukraine. We serve large software companies and quickly growing startups all over the world, investing in our clients’ competitive advantages and capacity using cutting-edge technologies.
We are opening a position for a Senior Python developer to expand our team. You will be working on areas related to virtualization, data analysis, medicine and image processing. Also you can take part in our R&D projects, put forward ideas or participate in the development.
Skills and qualification:
- 4+ years of experience with Python;
- Knowledge and experience with Google Cloud and AWS, Kubernetes;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker;
- Strong knowledge and experience with DB design;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of AI solutions architecture;
- Image processing;
- Communication skills;
- Video Streaming, WebRTC.
- Make architecture for production solutions;
- Build data processing pipelines;
- Review architecture and suggest solutions for improvement;
- Detect and solve performance issues on architectural, design and code levels.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Remote work;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.