Middle Backend (C++) Developer
About the project
Secure chat is a based solution that allows users to chat when there is no Internet connection. A Raspberry Pi device is a host that supports connection with users using the Wifi hotspot network and provides communication service between registered users.
We are opening a position for a Middle Backend Developer to expand our team. Also you can take part in our R&D projects, put forward ideas or participate in the development.
Skills and qualification:
- 3+ years of experience with C++;
- Strong C++ skills;
- Strong OOP skills;
- Cross platform development skills (Windows/MacOS/Linux);
- Strong knowledge and experience with DB design;
- Knowledge and experience with any of: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud;
- Understanding of how networks are working;
- Continuous Integration and Test Automation;
- At least Upper-Intermediate in English.
Would be a plus:
- Go or Python experience;
- QT framework;
- Experience with Docker.
- Solve complex architectural problems with simple and elegant solutions;
- Work on all phase of software development, from planning up to deployment and support;
- Participate in daily meetings;
- Communicate with a team;
- Participate in code review.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.