Quantum is a technology company that transforms big data and data science models into data analytics solutions. It develops data analytics solutions using a modern cloud ecosystem and architecture approaches. The company works with enterprises and growing IT companies all around the world to deliver best in class services.
Skills and qualification:
- 3+ years requirements management and business analysis;
- Fundamental knowledge of and practical experience with various business analysis knowledge areas, techniques, responsibilities and activities;
- Fundamental understanding of software architecture;
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA, and Stakeholders;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Understand Agile development cycles and methodologies.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of BI, ETL, Data Analytics concepts.
- Elicit business and product objectives with external and internal stakeholders and translate into the solution and implementation requirements;
- Analyze and verify feature requests from the stakeholders, define required changes;
- Decompose and elaborate requirements according to business priorities;
- Prepare technical backlog with developers and take part in sprint planning, support functionality till production;
- Communicate requirements to the development team on the required level of details.
- Possibility to communicate with disrupting startups and world leaders in IT technologies;
- Possibility to work with innovative technologies - data science, big data, cloud solutions;
- Possibility to join an international team of talented professionals;
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- Business trips;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company).