About the project
We are looking for an Account Executive (AE) to create long-term, trusting relationships. The AE role is to acquire new business from his/her network, attending conferences. Business development team will support the AE with marketing materials, ICP, target clients list, technical pre-sales activities.
Skills and qualification:
- 2-3 years in technology business (custom software development/outsourcing/nearshoring);
- Able to lead a full-sale process;
- Connected with senior-level executives;
- Have basic technical knowledge to handle first meeting with the clients.
Would be a plus:
- Focus 100% on net new logo acquisition;
- Manage entire sales cycle from contact to contract;
- Build a territory and account plan for the given fiscal year;
- Cold mailing is on the marketing team side;
- Attending technology conferences;
- Achieving monthly quotas. Achieve $100K/month in 6-9 month.
- Part-time (20-30 hours per week, Monday to Friday);
- Custom software development/outsourcing/nearshoring business;
- Remote interview process (COVID-19 Precaution);
- Virtual meetings (COVID-19 Precaution);
- $60,000-$90,000 a year, plus 10% bonuses during the year;
- 10% bonuses during the two years.